- Check for regularly Google Site Rank on the organic searches.
- Rankings heavily depend on the Page Quality Factor. Check & review often.
- Analyze how useful is the page is to intended visitors, what is the user experience especially on mobile.
- Is the content original and related to the search query?
- Is your page retaining visitors? How high is the Bounce Rate?
- How long ago the site was published, it usually takes about 35 weeks to start showing results on Pages.
- How much quality multimedia content is being used.
- Are you running SEO Diagnosis to remove errors and to gain & retain rankings?
- How Informative & Educational content is on the sites which have to retain authority.
- How many KEYWORDS are used which are ranking searches?
We run on site keyword audit. We also do a keyword research related to the industry and scan your relevant competitors. This helps creates content that is not keyword-stuffed but rather keyword relevant. A Content which is useful and original.
We scan the site for factors that might affect the ranking even if the content is good. These factors are usually User Experience related e.g site speed, mobile optimization, SSL Certificate and the broken links .
Backlinks are still important ranking factors and if you have fulfilled all the requirements and still not ranking Top of The Page, its time to implement Backlinks. Sharing is Caring if your content is good enough it needs to be shared, liked and commented as well. Quality Backlinking is more time consuming but results pay off with solid Ranking on Google.
Keep the performance in track by connecting and frequently checking the reports on Googles Search Console & Analytics to see what content is underperforming and work to improve it. Certain software usage will further keep a regular tracking of your positioning & room for improvements.