- Facebook & Instagram
- Snapchat & Tik Tok
- Increase in Brand Awareness
- Increase Web Site Traffic
- Increase engagement with your previous clients
- Increase new prospects
All these platform do now thing best: that is raising brand awareness and create relationship with your audience. If they actively engage on your feed it is highly probable they will take action on your site.
Thinking about which platform to choose? It depends on your needs and goals.
- With Facebook owning Instagram & Whatsapp, it still remains most used and one of the best to advertise using Metrics & Analytics.
- A younger audience who needs some awareness will probably respond to Tik Tok.
- Want to show your ad next to trending news and headlines then Twitter is the option.
- With Youtube you are not showing content you are placing content on a Search Engine on its own
- Pinterest, LinkedIn is best to source and target audiences with specific interests.
Concentrating on growing your social media presence helps you engaged and connect with the audience in a permanent way. The alogarithm only shows your content to the people if they are engaged. Grow your social media engagement by following these highly effective basics:
- Setting your niche: clear, coherent & persistent content which convey yor specialty and sets you apart.
- Being consistent: Post often and regularly to build your presence and reach.
- Use Page Insights: See what works and how people are responding to optomise and grow your content strategy.
- Be connected: Stay in touch, respond to comments, questions and DMs.
- Build Trust: Credibility and Reliable content which is useful rather than just a click-bait.
- Mobile Optimization: If you are linking social mdia content to web pages make sure the page is mobile friendly.
- Facebook: 2449 Million
- Youtube : 2000 Million
- Instagram : 1000 Million
- Others : less than 1 Million